Arctic Hunter Energy
The Company is a Canadian Oil & Gas exploration and development Company that acquires and finances the acquisition, exploration and development of oil and gas assets primarily in Western Canada. The Company is a junior heavy oil producer in the greater Lloydminster area of Alberta & Saskatchewan. The Company is constantly reviewing future production and exploration opportunities through selective property acquisitions and identifying low risk exploration drilling activities in North American and internationally.
The Company has qualified management and has an Oil & Gas team of professionals seasoned in field exploration and drilling. The Company has the resources and necessary manpower to develop its natural resource and production properties. The Company is committed to minimizing risk through the selective acquisition, exploration and development of petroleum and natural gas resource assets. The Company intends to increase its oil production and reserves through its exploration activities and strategic property acquisitions.
Producing Horizons: McLaren, Waseca
Working Interest: 30% WI (D-1 Well ) – 50%; WI (C-12 Well)
Potential Drilling Locations: 6
Potential Re-activation Locations: 9
Landrose, Saskatchewan – Arctic Hunter, Alberta Star & Western Plains – Partners. “Best-In-Class” Heavy Oil People – Unlocking Value Through Production. Saskatchewan.
“C – 12” Producing Well
50% Working Interest Partner
Section (C-12)-6-50-25 W3M
“C – 14” Producing Well
25% Working Interest Partner
Section (C-14)-6-50-25 W3M
Certain statements contained in this Presentation Report constitutes forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or the Company’s future performance. All statements other than statements of historical fact may be forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are often, but not always, identified by the use of words such as “seek”, “anticipate”, “plan”, “continue”, “estimate”, “expect”, “forecast”, “may”, “will”, “project”, “predict”, “potential”, “targeting”, “intend”, “could”, “might”, “should”, “believe” and similar expressions. These statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results or events to differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements. The Company believes that the expectations reflected in those forward-looking statements are reasonable but no assurance can be given that these expectations will prove to be correct and such forward-looking statements included in, or incorporated by reference into, this Presentation should not be unduly relied upon. These statements speak only as of the date of this Presentation or as of the date specified in the Report, as the case may be.
Forward-looking statements are included throughout this Presentation Report. In particular, this Report contains forward-looking statements pertaining to the following:
• the quantity and quality of reserves or resources;
• the performance characteristics of the Company’s oil and gas properties;
• oil and natural gas production levels;
• capital expenditure programs and the timing and method of financing thereof;
• future development and exploration activities and the timing thereof;
• future land expiries;
• estimated future contractual obligations and the amount expected to be incurred under our farm-in commitments;
• realization of the anticipated benefits of acquisitions and dispositions;
• future liquidity and financial capacity;
• projections of market prices and costs;
• supply and demand for oil and natural gas;
• expectations regarding the Company’s ability to raise capital and to continually add to reserves through acquisitions and development;
• expectations relating to the award of exploration permits by governmental authorities; and
• treatment under government regulatory and taxation regimes.
With respect to forward-looking statements contained in the Report certain assumptions have been made including:
• oil and natural gas production levels;
• commodity prices;
• future currency and interest rates;
• future operating costs;
• the Company’s ability to generate sufficient cash flow from operations and to access existing credit facilities and capital markets to meet its future obligations;
• availability of labour and drilling equipment;
• general economic and financial market conditions; and
• government regulation in the areas of taxation, royalty rates and environmental protection.
The Company’s actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements as a result of the risk factors set forth below:
• volatility in market prices for oil and natural gas;
• liabilities and risks inherent in oil and natural gas operations;
• uncertainties associated with estimating oil and gas reserves;
• competition for, among other things, capital, acquisitions of reserves, undeveloped lands and skilled personnel;
• incorrect assessments of the value of acquisitions;
• imprecision in estimating capital expenditures and operating expenses;
• availability of sufficient financial resources to fund the Company’s capital expenditures;
• the possibility that government policies or laws, including those related to the environment, may change or governmental approvals may be delayed or withheld;
• stock market volatility and market valuation;
• potential delays or changes with respect to exploration and development projects or capital expenditures;
• geological, technical, drilling and processing problems;
• fluctuations in foreign exchange or interest rates and stock market volatility;
• general economic and business conditions;
• changes in income tax laws or changes in tax laws and incentive programs relating to the oil and gas industry;
• failure to obtain industry partner and other third party consents and approvals, as and when required;
• failure to realize the anticipated benefits of acquisitions; and
• the other factors identified in other documents incorporated herein by reference.
These factors should not be considered exhaustive. Statements relating to “reserves” or “resources” are deemed to be forward-looking statements, as they involve the implied assessment, based on certain estimates and assumptions, that the resources and reserves described can be profitably produced in the future. The forward-looking statements contained in this Press Release are expressly qualified by this cautionary statement. The Company does not undertake any obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements except as required by securities laws.
All oil and gas information contained in this Press Release or the Report, has been prepared and presented in accordance with National Instrument 51-101. The actual oil and gas reserves and future production will be greater than or less than the estimates provided herein. The estimated value of future net revenue from the production of the disclosed oil and gas reserves does not represent the fair market value of these reserves. There is no assurance that the forecast prices and costs or other assumptions made in connection with the reserves disclosed herein will be attained and variances could be material. The estimates of reserves and future net revenue for individual properties may not reflect the same confidence level as estimates of revenue and future net revenue for all properties, due to the effects of aggregation.
The Company cautions that the foregoing list of material factors is not exhaustive, is subject to change and there can be no assurance that such assumptions will reflect the actual outcome of such items or factors. When relying on the Company’s forward-looking information to make decisions, investors and others should carefully consider the foregoing factors and other uncertainties and potential events. It has also assumed that the material factors referred to in the previous paragraph will not cause such forward-looking information to differ materially from actual results or events. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date hereof and the Company undertakes no obligation to update publicly or revise any forward-looking statements or information, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, unless so required by applicable securities laws.
Oil and Gas and Energy
The Company is a Canadian Oil & Gas exploration and development Company that acquires and finances the acquisition, exploration and development of oil and gas assets primarily in Western Canada.